"Jim's passion in preparing our student-athletes for competition is taking our men's golf program to the next level. He's a great communicator. He works directly with the coaching staff and players, bringing new levels of confidence, focus, and excitement to our game. Jim helps me be a more effective coach and together we're a powerful team."
Jim has a powerful message that not just changes performance, but changes lives. Here are some of the presentations/workshops:
How to be Mentally Tough in Tough Times
7 Keys Every Top Performer Should Know—And You Should Too
Mental toughness can be a very elusive quality. So many performers in every business/sport needlessly fail simply because they lack a few key tools. Learn:
- Why we panic—and how not to!
- Tools for absolute focus in any situation
- How to change your beliefs
- Why most people give in to fear (and how to be fearless!)
How to Make Great Things Happen
Three Hallmarks of Extraordinary Leadership
Great leaders make the most of their resources and turn challenging situations into amazing opportunities. Learn:
- How the best coaches create a culture of growth and passion
- The key performance indicators for high performing teams
- How to motivate the most challenging team members
- The one thing you must NOT focus on
How to Perform Like an Olympic Athlete:
(Without Ever Leaving Your Desk)
Olympic athletes train their minds as much as their bodies. They learn how to think, what to think about, and how to see their future success. Learn:
- How to create your unique CP3 (Core: Purpose/Passion/Peace)
- Ways to perform/work with freedom, unattached to the outcome
- How to prepare for any big presentation, event, or performance
- How to have poise under pressure
- Secrets to developing a powerful presence
Call 800-756-3140 or send Jim a message to request him as a speaker.
"Jim is in the upper percentile of coaches. He's definitely on the cutting edge of the power of the mind. His seminar The Dream Season was huge for me both personally and how I work with athletes. There are definitely things I will act on from this seminar."
- Brent Strom, Pitching coordinator, St. Louis Cardinals