“Coming off a season filled with a lack of confidence, underachievement, and total disappointment, I turned to Jim. Highly recommended from a close friend and professional baseball player, I found Jim to be a perfect fit for expressing my troubles and fears as he was able to relate, having played at the highest level. Not knowing what to expect, Jim taught me lessons that exceeded the baseball field. Jim taught me the power of being able to control your mind and take control of your thoughts and actions. Acquiring this ability through awareness, visualization, and affirmation opened up a brand new perspective towards the game I play and the life I live. The confidence that came from having a mental advantage over my competition allowed me to have one of the best seasons of my career! The turnaround in one season was unbelievable.”
The Mental Toughness Manifesto
From Panic to Poise:
How to be Mentally Tough in Tough Times
Why Do We Panic? In every crisis situation, there are people who panic and those who act poised and perform amazing. What is the difference?
No question, for many people right now, these are tough times.
Regardless of the situation you’re in, whether you’re an athlete, an executive, or anyone else, you can move towards fear, or move towards peace and confidence. Your choice. With the Mental Toughness Manifesto you’ll learn:
- How world-class golfer Jean Van de Velde struggled with pressure.
- Why under pressure, some people panic and some perform better.
- How a high school kid had the performance of his life, in what he loved most.
- The 7 mental toughness keys elite performers know—and you should too.
- To evaluate your life, and see if you have lived as your true self.
- About a man who gave his gift to the world, for one hour, and the world passed by, hardly recognizing the beauty unfolding.
- How beauty, truth, and high performance are related.
Are you ready to take the first step towards extraordinary success in the most-pressure filled situations?