Bring Jim’s message of Inner Excellence to your conference as your keynote speaker to make it the best in the world.
Jim speaks with passion from the heart as he tells your audience what he learned from his years in the Sonoran desert researching Inner Excellence as well as the rest of his wealth of experience and expertise.
Whether you’re looking to teach your team how to be fully engaged and unattached or simply inspire them to live more fully and completely, Jim can deliver that message better than anyone in the world.
Jim’s unique qualifications:
- Five years full-time research (roughly 10,000 – 11,000 hours) on high performance for the book Inner Excellence.
- Played in front of thousands as a professional baseball player
- Coaches some of the best athletes and top executives in the world
- Coached in the Olympics and had one of the biggest upset victories in Olympic baseball history
- Has a masters in Coaching Science
- Studied in person for his masters paper the top general managers and field managers in Major League Baseball
- Is Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Is true to his values and shares his heart